Electrical Fire Destroys 5 Caravans

Caravan park owners should make sure that those hiring spaces and utilities are aware of the importance of electrical safety to help prevent fires from breaking out.

Earlier this year (June 23rd), fire crews were called to a caravan park in Sindlesham to deal with a static caravan that had caught fire, thought to have been caused by an electrical fault, Get Reading reports. In all, four other caravans were also destroyed after the blaze spread.

Luckily, no one was injured but it could easily have been otherwise which is why it’s so important that those in charge at such sites are aware of electrical and fire safety best practice to help prevent such incidents.

One of the best ways that business owners can make sure that they are being electrically safe is by going on PAT testing training courses, such as those that we offer here at Quick Test.

If you book a place on one of our day courses, you’ll learn how to check appliances yourself using specialist equipment so that you don’t have to call out an electrician to do it each time. In addition, we’ll teach you about the warning signs so you can tell if a product or appliance is ageing and represents a fire hazard.

Our courses cost just £99 and you’ll only have to take one day off work to become competent in PAT training. Can you afford to be complacent when it comes to fire safety? Why not do all you can to protect your business today.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *