On Site PAT Testing Training Courses:
Private on your site PAT testing training courses available for small or larger groups. Please call for pricing.
Many of our customers prefer us to hold PAT testing training courses at their workplace. If you have a group of people to train, small or large, this can often be more cost effective.
As well as saving your staff travelling time and transport costs there are many benefits of us coming to you!
- Delegates feel more relaxed on their own territory – Some people feel quite nervous when on a training course. Being on familiar ground can help to alleviate some anxieties. Our trainers are friendly and do their best to make everyone feel at ease.
- We can tailor the course for your particular industry – For example if you work at a care home or cleaning company we can talk about the particular issues you come across.
- Opportunity to practice on your own equipment – If you have some equipment to hand or a nearby workshop we can look at the equipment with you & carry out a few PAT tests.
- Time for delegates to work at their own speed – There is no time pressure when we are on your site resulting in delegates being able to work as fast or slow as they wish.
- Less disruption to the working day – Your workforce can stay ‘at work’ before and after the course.
- Courses are available at times to suit you. We appreciate you don’t want to pull everyone off shift at the same therefore a Saturday or evening start time may be more suitable. There will be no extra cost.
One of our delegates commented on the Quick Test PAT testing training course.
“Exactly what a non electrician needs to competently and confidently undertake PAT testing. Love the Quick Test machine, so simple but 100% accurate. I highly recommend this course to all business owners and landlords.
About the PAT testing training course.
PAT testing is a process anyone can learn. You do not have to be electrically skilled to take part in the training. The Quick Test PAT testing training course covers the procedures and practices to enable anyone to undertake their own PAT testing.
Hands on practical work giving our delegates the opportunity to do some real PAT testing & inspection of appliances.
We encourage people to answer questions with ‘Yes’ ‘No’ and very importantly ‘I don’t know’. There is no such thing as a silly question on our PAT training course. As our trainers say ‘you don’t know what you don’t know’
All delegates keep the fully illustrated PAT testing training manual to refer to after the course. Ongoing telephone and email support is available to all delegates.
On successful completion of the course each delegate receives the Quick Test Certificate of Competence in PAT Testing.
Learning by doing not just by listening.
For pricing information please contact us on 01904 790017 or use the contact form telling us the number of people you would like trained and your postcode.